New Patients | Bohn, Joseph, & Swan Eye Center
For Your First Visit
Thank you for scheduling an appointment with our office. Below is the paperwork that is needed to both gather pertinent information and provide
you information about our practice or update our records if you were last seen over 3 years ago. It would greatly speed up your visit processing
time if you would:
- Please read through our Financial Policies.
- Fully complete the "New Patient Packet" forms provided below.
- Thoroughly read the forms including the “Dilation Consent”, “Disclosure of Financial Interest” and the "Notice of Privacy Practices" forms.
- Please arrive 10 minutes earlier than your scheduled appointment and provide these forms to the receptionist (or mail to us, 1 week prior to your appointment).
- Bring all medications, eye drops, and vitamins or supplements you are currently taking. The doctor needs to know your current medicine regimen in case he needs to prescribe additional medication.
- Bring your insurance card(s) and photo ID for scanning.
- If you currently wear contact lenses or glasses, please bring your most current prescription. If you are interested in wearing contact lenses for the first time, the doctor will check the health of your eyes and schedule a return visit to fit your contact lens. The fitting process will be discussed with you at this visit.
With your help, we hope to minimize your waiting time at this office. It is our goal to provide quality medical care; therefore, please understand
that when a patient requires extended exam time in order to take care of their needs, we will provide them the time. Likewise, your needs will
be met fully. With this in mind, there are times that we are unable to be as prompt as we would like to be.
We would like to thank you for your confidence in us by allowing us to serve your needs. Please feel free to ask questions and let us know what
you need. We are here to serve you.
PLEASE FILL OUT THESE FORMS BEFORE COMING INTO OUR OFFICE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT.
New Patient Packet
Authorization of Release From Another Doctor (if applicable)